Wednesday, January 23, 2013

It's just a kid's song... or is it?

Once you take the Red Pill, you begin to see wisdom in unlikely places. Consider, for example, this simple children’s song:

Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.

Now look at it from a Red Pill viewpoint:

Row, row, row…
Nothing comes for free. You have to do the work. You aren’t going to get buff unless you go to the gym. You aren’t going to bang women unless you make approaches. It’s up to you to put in the effort.

…your boat,
Row your boat, not your neighbor’s boat. You have to focus on achieving your goals, taking care of your business. The only person you can change is yourself.

Gently down the stream.
Take it easy. Don’t be too hard on yourself. You have to do the work, but you don’t have to do it all today. Sometimes you just have to go with the flow instead of fighting against the current. You still have to row, you still have to steer, but you don’t have to fight your way upstream.

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
You see a lot of guys in the various forums who have received the Red Pill but are really pissed off about it. It’s understandable. Everything you were taught growing up is a lie, and it’s unsettling to have to learn a new reality. But once you’ve accepted the wisdom of the Red Pill, once you have changed yourself into the best man that you can possibly be, you should be having fun. Look at me: at age 55, I’m looking and feeling better than I ever have in my life. I’m having more sex (with my wife, of course) than I’ve ever had in my life. When I go out in public, women flirt with me. It’s a blast. If you aren’t having fun living your life, you aren’t doing it right.

Life is but a dream.
Whatever your religious/spiritual viewpoint, you’ll probably agree with this: our life on earth is but a fleeting shadow. Make the most of the time you have here, because it will be gone before you know it.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to take the time to let you know what a great blog you have. As a married (naturally beta) guy in his late 50s who is also new to the Red Pill your postings have been an inspiration.

    Keep up the good work. Even if your readers might not give you feedback all the time I'll bet you are helping a lot of guys out there just like me.

    ReplyDelete