Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sexting the wife, sort of

I'm a math geek. So this morning when my wife realized that it's 3/14, she texted me:

"Happy Pi Day!!!!!"

Me: "Thanks. You know, there's another national holiday celebrated on March 14. You should Google it."

A pause while she searched for it. Then:

Wife: "Oh that's funny!!! But since you didn't spend ungodly amounts of money on me at Valentine's day, I should be exempt this year, right? LOL Just kidding."

Me: "LOL. OK, since I didn't spend a lot of money, you don't have to, either. So you're exempt from buying me a steak."

Wife: "You made me snort laugh!!!!!!!"

Me: "You're welcome."


2 comments:

  1. Well played, Sir, well played.

    Especially the closer. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. It helps when she digs the playful cocky attitude.

    ReplyDelete